Bug Fixes + Improved Landing Spot
I came across a few glitches last time (image atlas caching problem), and I thought the result looked interesting. Just wanted to share these
I worked on mostly bugfixes on this update, and here's a list of things that were fixed
- fix day count being overwritten when new players join
- fix incorrect chunk boundingBox calculation which causes client desync bugs
- prevent player from crafting stacked equipments (fixes indestructible weapons glitch)
- suit station can only be dismantled when there's no suits on it
- fix session-resume player inventory not working bug
- fix oxygen meter overflowing
- fix bug where crops are included in power network
- fix mining drills not mining after loading from save file
- fix turret having non-integer row/col count after loading from save file
- prevent buildings from being placed right on edge of map
Improved Landing Spot
I also reworked player spawning algorithm to choose a land that is less than 60% occupied and has large enough surface-area for building a base.
Login system in progress
I've implemented social login via facebook/google so far, but I haven't enabled it, as it doesn't provide the intended functionality yet - which is to allow player to go back to their old base. This would make more sense once there's a multiple sectors/map functionality, which is also what I'm working on.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.